Sunday, October 26, 2008

Celebration of Lights..

Today, is a special day for all of our Hindu friends who celebrates the festival of lights..or commonly known as 'Diwali'. I do appologize if my definition is wrong but if i'm not mistaken, the celebration is to mark a new year for our Hindu friends. For people like me, its another excuse to have a PH and also to sample the glorious food served during open houses.

Speaking of open houses, there will be one open house that we will be visiting and i am looking forward to it, cos i know the host can really cook! The last time we visited the host was for the same occasion and boy, oh boy, did they impress me with their indian array of food served. Only one world to desribe it, delicious!

I'll try and post pictures of the open house when i get the chance, so until then, wishing all my Hindu friends a Happy Diwali and to the rest, have a safe PH!

No comments: